Version dated May 5, 2020
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
What are cookies?
Cookies are small, simple text files that your computer or mobile device stores when you use our online store. There are also cookie-like techniques that achieve the same results.
By using cookies and other techniques, we ensure, for example:
- Making browsing the AQV-Systems web store more fun and easier for you;
- You do not receive or have to enter the same information every time you visit our online store;
- We can offer you special functionalities such as the wish list or your shopping cart;
- We can measure how our web store is used and where we can still improve it;
- We can recognize which device you are using when you visit us;
- We can see if you visit us directly or through an AQV partner;
Third party cookies
What cookies do we use? In brief:
Functional cookies or necessary cookies
Functional cookies ensure that our web store functions correctly. For example, functionalities such as putting an item in your shopping cart or paying for your order.
With analytical cookies we collect statistics about how our web store is used with the help of third parties. By measuring website usage, we can continue to improve our store for the benefit of our users.
We set marketing cookies on our web store. We may combine the information from these marketing cookies. We do this so we can make you the most relevant offers possible based on your online surfing, search and buying behavior.
Functional or necessary cookies
Functional or necessary cookies ensure that the AQV-Systems web store functions properly. Examples include:
- Remembering and saving the items you add to your wish list;
- Providing a notification when an order is not completed so you don't lose items in the shopping cart;
- Saved browser settings so you can view our web store optimally on your screen;
- The ability to save your login information so you don't have to re-enter it every time;
- The ability to respond to posts in our web store;
- An even load on the website so that it is easily accessible and continues to work optimally;
- Detecting possible abuse or potential problems in our web store, for example, by recording consecutive failed login attempts.
We use, with the help of third parties, analytical cookies to investigate store usage. Among other things, these statistics give us insight into how often we are visited and where we can improve our web store. This allows us to continuously optimize the experience with our web store. Among other things, the following data is stored:
- The IP address that is made anonymous;
- Technical characteristics, such as the browser you use (such as Chrome, Safari or Firefox), the resolution of your computer screen, your language preference and which device you use;
- From which page you came to the web store;
- When and how long you visit or use the online store;
- Whether you use functionalities of the web store. For example, making a wish list, placing an order or viewing previous purchases;
- Which pages you visit in our web store.
For example, we use these cookies to:
- Track the number of visitors to our web store;
- To measure how long a visit lasts;
- To determine the order in which a visitor visits the various pages of our web store.
- we can track which ads you've already seen;
- we can track how many times you've seen an ad;
- we can prevent you from seeing the same ad over and over again;
- we can track whether you click on the ads;
- we can track whether you place orders after seeing or clicking on an ad;
- we can combine your online surfing, searching, and buying behavior regardless of which device you use;
- by combining these characteristics, we estimate your advertising interest and can tailor the ads we show to you in our online store and on third-party websites accordingly.
- we can see which customers visit our website through our partners / resellers.
For the cookies that these parties place for marketing purposes, we refer you to the statements on the websites of these parties. Because the statements may change regularly, we advise you to consult these privacy and cookie statements regularly. The following parties place cookies and/or other techniques on our webshop:
We use marketing cookies only if you have given your consent. If you do not give permission, ads will still be shown, but they will be random ads. You can make your choice below.
My cookie preference
Allow marketing cookies
Refuse marketing cookies
You will see random ads
If you do not allow marketing cookies, then we will not use your browsing, search and buying habits to show you ads that match your interests. You will then be shown random ads.
To manage your settings for marketing cookies with other parties, please refer to their websites:
If you want to disable cookies from specific parties, you can do so at www.youronlinechoices.com.
Delete cookie history
If you have chosen 'reject marketing cookies' above, these cookies will no longer be set from then on. If you also want to delete your cookie history, you can do so for the different browsers in the way below.
Delete cookies in Chrome:
- Click on the 3 dots, top right. Click History > History > Clear browsing data.
- In the "Clear browsing data" menu, you have the option at the top to clear browsing data from the first use to just the last hour. Below that, you choose which items you want to delete. In any case, check 'Cookies and other site and plugin data'.
- Press the "Clear Browse Data" button.
Delete cookies in Safari:
- Open Safari and go to Safari > Preferences > Privacy > Delete saved cookies and data > Manage website data > Delete all.
Delete cookies in Firefox:
- Click the 3 dashes at the top right, click Options > Privacy > Delete individual cookies.
- Click "Remove All.
Deleting cookies in Microsoft Edge:
- Click on the 3 dots at the top right > Settings. Under 'Delete browsing data', click the 'Choose what to delete' option.
- Select the cookies (preselected) > Press the Clear button.
Delete cookies in Internet Explorer:
- Click the cogwheel at the top right > choose Internet Options > General tab. Under "Browse History," click "Delete.
- Don't want to delete everything? Then at least check "Cookies and Website Data" and click "Delete.