The standard for drinking water quality has been redefined!
The combination of ultra-modern filters and membranes, the addition of a hydrogen generator, Schauberger vitalisation and no fewer than nine renaturing steps results in a unique drinking water quality.
The disadvantages of reverse osmosis and basic water ionisers are solved!
For those who want more than a water filter.
In the Aqualiving Spring-Time H2 units, water is optimally cleaned using a multi-step reverse osmosis technique, water regains its original properties thanks to 9-step renaturing, and active hydrogen is added.
This combination makes for delicious water with unrivalled health benefits.
- Water cleaning, water renaturing and hydrogen production in a compact and easy to operate unit.
- Sediment, active carbon,
- reverse osmosis and
- Ceramic filters
- removes up to 100% of all harmful substances
- produces 100% clean hydrogen water without oxidising agents
- produces 120 ml H2 per minute
- For every 1 litre of filtered water, only 0.4 litres of residual water is needed (usually 2 to 10 litres!)
- semi-automatic cleaning and maintenance
- automatic membrane rinsing
Colours and design
- The Aqualiving spring-time appliances have interchangeable fronts with 15 different designs.
- There are two housing colours, white and black
- Thirty possible design combinations are possible
- Ph value around 7
- Power supply 12/24 volts
- Unique possibility to take the Spring Time with you to the campsite or to the boat
- Power consumption only 24 watts
- dimensions: 300x350x300 mm
- Weight without water: 6.2 kg
- Pre-filter change every 6 months
Scope of delivery
- spring-time H2 Premium
- an additional pre-filter
- descaling agent
View the online brochure.