AQV 12 Water Purifier
The AQV is a 4-in-1 water system that filters tap water, mineralize and revitalises and also makes the water alkaline. AQV water technology combines multiple-stage filtration with pi minerals and a magnetic field.
The AQV is available for small and large households, practices and gyms (1 and 3 gallon), can be placed anywhere without power or water supply, has an excellent price / performance ratio and is also free of harmful substances such as BPA and phthalates. In other words, crystal clear and healthy drinking water in a flash.
AQV 12 Water Purifier – Advantages
Without effort you make delicious mineral water from tap water.
Save on the high cost of bottled water and save the environment.
- Excellent taste:
As chlorine and other contaminants are effectively removed, odors are removed and minerals are added. You can taste again the delicious taste of fresh spring water.
- Maintenance free:
Only once a year filters needs replacing, once every three years the mineral stones. Further maintenance free!
AQV 12 Water Purifier – Technology
AQV water technology begins with a high-tech, multiple-stage filtration system based on natural materials to clean water without chemicals. It adds magnetic technology and ceramic elements that impart minerals to produce pi water, known in Asia for decades. The result is a unique water system that is more environmentally sound, more cost-effective and more practical than commercially bottled water.
AQV water technology includes a system of multiple filters that provides a defense against a broad range of tap water contaminants. One of the filters is a natural carbon filter that captures microscopic particles. Charcoal carbon is a natural material that operates on the adsorption principle. It provides a vast amount of surface area for adsorption, and thus makes an extremely effective filter medium. The ceramic filter has a passage opening of a mere 0.2 micron, so no contaminant or microscopic particles pollution escape.
Pi & Magnetic systems
The AQV, a gravity-fed device, features several stages of filtration. The water flows between spheres of pi ceramic material during this process. The final stage features a bed of mineral stone, based on the agitation/tumble filtration provided in naturally-cleaned streams.
The slightly alkaline water produced by the AQV may help offset the acidic nature of a typical modern diet and other environmental conditions. It decreases oxidation reduction potential — a high ORP contributes to oxidative decomposition. An ionizing effect further reduces potential oxidation by providing ions to neutralize free radicals.
A unique feature is the addition of pi minerals to the process. Pi water was originally discovered by Japanese scientists in the 1970s. Observation had suggested that the water from an isolated hillside stream had a remarkable effect on the plant life in the area.The scientists examined the environment and found that it contained an unusual collection of topographical features. The surrounding hills contained magnetite and calcium. The watercourse flowed over silicates, the material that forms natural crystal. The water from it was found to have an atypical combination of minerals, and was naturally alkaline. This alkalinity helps to balance the acidic diet and stress-induced acidity that is commonly experienced in modern life.
Duplicating these conditions in the laboratory resulted in a form of this “pi water.” Magnetic technology was added, as a magnetic field assists in conditioning water without adding salt or other chemicals.
In summary: The technology of AQV mimics the water in nature after getting water to get back to its original form:
- AQV is proven to remove compounds including aesthetic chlorine, chloramine, mercury and volatile organic compounds.
- The performance level of the AquaVit is superior to filtration in other water systems that cost ten times the price, require electrical power and produce wastewater.
- AQV adjusts water pH to help balance against a typical modern diet and lifestyle that can lead to excess acidity.
- The water is mineralized with various natural minerals.
- Ionizing technology saturates water with electron-rich ions to neutralize free radicals (ionized water)
- The crane magnet of 1,200 Gauss gets the water to swirl like a waterfall or stream so the water gets a hexagonal structure and is better absorbed by your cells.
AQV 12 Water Purifier – Maintenance
The AQV is maintenance free. Both filters are replaced annually and the individual stones with minerals only every 3 years. Besides replacing the filters of this 4-in-1 water filter system needs no maintenance.
- Multistep filter:
Replace after 500 gallons or after 1 year.
- Ceramic filter:
Replace after 500 gallon or after 1 year.
- Mineral stones:
Replace after three years.
AQV 12 Water Purifier – Features
- Product: AQV 12 (3 gallon)
- EAN-code: 8717953160041
- Type: 4-in-1 water filtering systeem
- Capacity: 8 liter in the bottom and 4 liter in the upper tank (3 gallon total)
- Dimensions: Height: 22 inch | Diameter: 12 inch
- Weight: 12 lbs
- Science: Multi filtration by gravity
- Number of filters: 1x ceramic en 1x multi step filter
- Mineral stones: 1 set of a 1.000 gram, herof is +/- 250 gram impregnated with silver
- Warranty: 2 years
- Delivery: Includes filters for 1 year and silver/mineral stones for 3 years
- Price: €239,00 (incl. VAT)