The Grayl Geopress travel water filter is the innovation for the (world) traveller, outdoor athlete and in an emergency.
Always have clean and filtered water everywhere. You should have this water filter with you, during your trip or your outdoor activity. It should not be missing from an emergency package. It provides complete protection against pathogens (viruses, bacteria and protozoa), chemicals and heavy metals. The bottles are easy to close and can possibly be used as a drinking bottle. Parts are easy to disassemble and clean.
Buy the Grayl together with a replacement filter with a nice discount!
FILL – PRESSING – DRINK
- Water filtering anywhere in the world
- Effective against bacteria, viruses, chemicals, heavy metals
- Fast and simple – in just 8 seconds – fill, press, drink
- The ultimate virus protection
- No batteries, no chemicals needed
- No pumping, sucking or pressing
- Simple filtering up to 250 litres
- Tested according to NSF-Standards 42 + 53
- SimpleVent™ Drink Cap with 3 different functions:
– vents to remove air during the filter process
– protects against cross-contamination of soil or dirt
– 1-handed operation through the fast-flow drink opening
Filters through the latest technology in the field of water filtration.
The moment the filter is pressed through the contaminated water, a process of electroadhesion and ions change takes place. At submicron level, pathogens including viruses, bacteria and protozoa are filtered out of the water. The various layers of activated ultrafine carbon powder provide a very large surface area with which small particles and toxins (chemicals and heavy metals) are removed. With silver processed zeolite provides an antibacterial effect that keeps the filter cartridge free of bacterial growth between use.
99.9999% of all viruses (rotavirus, norovirus, hepatitis A)
99.9999% of all bacteria (e-coli, salmonella, cholera)
99.9999% of all protozoa (giardia, cryptosporidium)
chemicals (chlorine, benzene)
heavy metals (lead, arsenic)
Innovation in travel filters from the USA
*If you also use the Grayl as a drinking bottle, you leave bacteria behind while drinking. Make sure you clean the bottle regularly to avoid nasty odours of these bacteria.