When you choose a Saqua air purifier, you choose a healthy indoor climate for you and your family. Using an air purifier ensures that the indoor air quality is cleaned. Saqua air purifiers filter the air in your home or office using the different steps of HEPA filtration. The SAP 22 air purifiers filter viruses, bacteria, allergens, particulate matter, pollen, pet dander, cigarette smoke, mold spores, volatile organic compounds and home odors.
A Saqua air purifier purifies the air by means of a pre-filter, an antibacterial/antiviral coating, a HEPA 13 filter and a carbon filter. As a result, the air purifier purifies all harmful substances up to and including the smallest ultrafine particles of PM 0.1 from the air.
With its small size but powerful power, the "Saqua Air Purifier" is ideal for improving the air quality in your living space:
- With its neat rounded corners and smart design, the SAP 22 air purifier can purify air pollution from 360˚.
- Removes up to 99.99% of harmful substances.
- Features a powerful multi-layer HEPA purification system (Pre-filter - antibacterial codex copper coating - HEPA13 filter - Carbon filter).
- Features a color code that indicates how healthy the air in the area is.
- The air purifier can automatically adjust to the amount of gases and dust in the air (PM 0.1).
- Sleep mode
- Child lock
- Suitable for rooms up to 50 m²
- Noise: 20 - 49dB
- Weight: 11kg
- Consumption: 39W
- Dimensions: 68.5 x 31 x 31 cm
- Available with a silver or black control panel
- Average life of the filter is 12 months (depending on the contamination of the room). If the filter needs to be replaced earlier, the unit indicates this itself.