Information about warranty & returns
AQV-Systems guarantees that the products comply with the agreement, the specifications stated in the offer, the reasonable requirements of soundness and / or usability and the existing legal provisions and / or government regulations on the date of the conclusion of the agreement.
Returns (right of withdrawal)
- When purchasing products, the consumer has the option of dissolving the agreement without giving reasons for 14 days. This reflection period starts on the day after receipt of the product by the consumer or a representative previously designated by the consumer and made known to the entrepreneur.
- During the reflection period, the consumer will handle the product and its packaging with care. He will only unpack the product to the extent necessary to assess whether he wishes to keep the product. If he exercises his right of withdrawal, he will return the product unused with all accessories supplied and - if reasonably possible - in its original condition and packaging to the entrepreneur, in accordance with the reasonable and clear instructions provided by the entrepreneur.
- Upon dissolution of the agreement, the consumer is obliged to return the products in question within 14 days. This period starts on the day that the consumer makes it known that he wants to use his right of withdrawal in the method indicated by the entrepreneur. For this purpose you can fill in the withdrawal form at the bottom of this page.
Costs in case of withdrawal
1. If the consumer exercises his right of withdrawal, no more than the cost of return shipment shall be borne by him.
2. If the consumer has paid an amount, the entrepreneur will refund this amount as soon as possible, but no later than 14 days after the withdrawal. This is subject to the condition that the product has already been received back by the merchant or conclusive evidence of complete return can be presented.
Exclusion of right of withdrawal
- The trader can exclude the consumer's right of withdrawal to the extent provided for in paragraphs 2 and 3. The exclusion of the right of withdrawal only applies if the entrepreneur has clearly stated this in the offer, at least in time for the conclusion of the contract.
- Exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for products:
- that have been created by the entrepreneur in accordance with consumer specifications;
- that are clearly personal in nature;
- which by their nature cannot be returned;
- that can spoil or age quickly;
- the price of which is subject to fluctuations in the financial market over which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- For single newspapers and magazines;
- for audio and video recordings and computer software for which the consumer has broken the seal;
- For hygienic products whose seal has been broken by the consumer;
- filtering systems that have been used.